TWO fire engines and an Environmental Protection Unit responded to a report of a smell of gas outside a domestic property in North Tawton early this morning.
On arrival at 5.25am crews confirmed there was a gas leak and several properties had also lost power. Crews used gas detection equipment to try and establish the cause of the leak and requested the attendance of the Gas Board and Western Power.
Crews were unable to locate the source of the leak and left the incident at 7.40am in the hands of the utility companies.
CommentsTo leave a comment you need to create an account. |