Duchy Premier Gunnislake 3 Dobwalls 1 FOLLOWING their one nil defeat at Dobwalls two weeks before, Gunnislake gained swift revenge and another important three points. This was a strange match with neither side ever really getting going and so fluent free flowing football was not on show. The visitors started the better and had two decent opportunities in the opening 15 minutes but they failed to find the target. Gunnislake gradually got into the game and had the better of the final 15 minutes of the half scoring in the 45th minute. Anthony Underwood played a good incisive pass that Nathan Dore helped on to Jarryd Kelly. Kelly's shot was saved but the ball fell kindly to Stuart Wakenshaw who calmly finished through a crowd of players from 16 yards. For the most part the second half saw the game mainly played in the central third although Gunnislake did at regular interval break to have an attacker through on goal with only the Dobwalls keeper to beat. Kelly and Dore each twice went through but on all four occasions the keeper made the save. With 15 minutes left it looked as though these misses would prove costly as John Niblett equalised. With some 10 minutes remaining man of the match May was forced off because of his ankle problem to be replaced by Wayne Stephens. This saw a reshuffle in the home team and defender Steve Cribb moved up front. Cribb was soon to go through on goal and show his younger team mates how to finish with only the keeper to beat. Kelly then did likewise to secure the win. Duchy division five Stoke Climsland 0 Gunnislake reserves 5 WITH several players missing through work commitments and injury Gunnislake were forced to make a number of late changes. The end scoreline was by no means a reflection on the game as Stoke matched Gunnislake for the first 50 minutes. Gunnislake opened the scoring after 20 minutes when a ping pong affair in the Stoke penalty area finished with Allan Doidge stabbing the ball home from two yards. Stoke, who are currently bottom of the table, pushed Gunnislake constantly and were unlucky not to equalise when a flurry of corners nearly resulted in a goal. Gunnislake changed their formation in the second half pushing Stuart Cawte forward and bringing Joe Pulley into midfield which immediately changed the game. Ashley Dobson put in a corner from the right that found centre half pairing Dean Martin and Steve Gaggini powering in from the back door giving the Stoke players no chance as Gaggini put a thumping header past the keeper. Gunnislake now in full flow swept forward and Adam Brimacombe made it three nil when a left wing cross by Simon Wakeham was met with a glancing header. New signing Dan O'Donavan was next to star as he met a cross by Dobson with a measured headed flick over the advancing keeper to make it four. Gunnislake still pushed forward and the best goal was left to last when a quick throw in and exchange of passes found Brimacombe on the edge of the area and he converted with a 20 yard effort leaving the keeper standing. Man of the match: Mark Vernon. This result keeps Gunnislake in the hunt for the league title and this Saturday sees a home match against current leaders FC Dynamo St Dennis. The premier side is without a fixture.