A DOG theft and multiple car thefts feature in this week’s police desk.
• A BLACK, medium-sized Labrador went missing from an address in Lewdown on April 11.
The dog had an ID collar and was microchipped. It is suspected that it was stolen. If anyone has been offered a black Labrador for sale or has any information relating to its whereabouts, contact police on 101, quoting crime reference number CR/026907/17.
• Police recorded three separate thefts from vehicles over the bank holiday weekend. Officers are reminding people that leaving vehicles unlocked or items on display makes their vehicles and property easy targets for opportunists and thieves.
• A French Renault Scenic was parked secure and unattended at Postbridge on?April 13, where it was broken into and a handbag was stolen.
If you witnessed anything please call 101 quoting CR/027734/17.
• A green Iveco horse lorry was accessed and a handbag was stolen, also while parked at Postbridge. The lorry was insecure so the handbag was easily taken. This happened on April 15, between 11.30am and 2.30pm. If you witnessed anything please contact police. CR/028240/17.
• On April 16, a blue Nissan Micra was accessed and a handbag stolen from the boot while parked at Postbridge. This occurred between 3pm and 5.30pm. If you witnessed anything please call 101, quoting CR/028486/17.
• Police have received three reports of marine equipment theft from Weir Quay. Officers will be improving police resources in the area but welcome anyone with any information that could help with any of the thefts, which took place on April 14. Crime numbers CR/028632/17, CR/028085/17 and CR/028590/17.